____________________________________
Another week gone.
These weeks that had passed,
Felt like months.
As I begin to lose track of the months,
I tried to stay on track of this journey.
I waited for him,
A week has passed.
Sometimes I wonder,
Abt the past.
I wonder how it would be if I stayed on in Melbourne.
Would it be a better life?
Meet better boys?
Build up a stronger self?
Neither of these could be answered.
I was watching a documentary,
In which a sentence struck me,
Paraphrased:
'There is no If in History, If not it would not be history'/
Semi philosophical, Semi critical.
However,
If someone just throw me away to some country or small country side in Greece,
I think.
I might just be happier learning things from scratch again.
Be miserable first then happy later.
Rather than currently,
Feeling aimless when I can't find a place to let go of my ambitious drives.
haha.
I know,
I don't make sense.
When did I ever anyways?
I hate people trying to make sense of me.
Or assume they understood.
Yuppers.
But there are really 2 people who do.
WHO are pretty far away now.
Ha.